WHAT WE DO
- The CEC hosts social events, including trivia nights, happy hours and its signature Oktoberfest event. These are opportunities for young professionals to network, have fun and learn about the impact of one of Louisville’s most iconic nonprofit organizations.
- Only have an hour? Join us for one of our Lunch & Learns to find out where you can plug into the CEC. These will be listed under the Events tab as they are planned.
- Interested in developing your leadership skills? The CEC Board of Directors meets 4-5 times per year to manage oversite of the group’s activities and strategic plan.
- Not quite ready to commit to board service? Join one of our committees and get experience working behind the scenes of a young professionals group.
- Reach an even younger population! Cru4Kids is a week-long program developed by the CEC that teaches school-age children the importance of philanthropy, self-branding and, of course, the Crusade for Children.
- Limited time in your schedule that doesn’t work with any of the above? You can be a CEC volunteer and help out when your time allows. The CEC organizes volunteer projects with Crusade-funded agencies. These will be listed under the Volunteering tab as they happen.